Dear Family Members,
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your Nexus Bytes Family Perks :).
Many of you have asked us if we can offer a free, feature packed control panel as an alternative to cPanel, that is also easy to use. We have been listening, and we are now excited to announce our partnership with Centos Web Panel.
What is CentOS Web Panel?
CentOS Web Panel – a free web hosting control panel designed for quick and easy management of dedicated or VPS servers. Manage your busy server without the nightmare of SSH. CWP offers many options and features for server management that makes server administration a pleasant dream. Check out all the features right here.
But wait, I can always install the free CentOS Web Panel myself. Why is Nexus Bytes offering something that is already free for “free”?
We are actually giving you a complimentary upgrade to CWPpro!
Starting today, all current and future Nexus Bytes Family members who own a VPS-1G plan and above or Pool-2G plan and above get one CWP Pro license activated by default. No need to open a ticket to request your license key!
It is Absolutely free.
CWPpro is the latest professional version of CentOS WebPanel. By using CWPpro you will always have the latest version of CWP with fast automatic security fixes. CWPpro also has more features and security improvements. By using CWPpro you are also supporting future CWP development.
Key CWPpro features:
– Check for updates every 4 hours (default version is 24 hours)
– More advanced security limits per account
– Mod Security latest OWASP rules with automatic updates.
– Mod Security latest Comodo WAF rules with automatic updates.
– Varnish Cache Server advanced setup by using RAM as cache storage (for best performance)
– Security advisor: Checks your server and lets you know how to improve the security of your server (new checks frequently added for security improvement)
– Yum Package/Update and repository manager GUI
– Removes CWP donation blue notification box from admin area
– Automatic update of services like: phpMyAdmin, Roundcube…
– CWP API: use with custom scripts or billing like Blesta (which Nexus Bytes already offers for free!) to manage accounts
– PHP/PHP-FPM Selector: Run multiple versions at the same time
– CentOS 7: cgroups (most advanced resource limiting for cpu,ram,disk I/O)
– Security Tools: Maldet Scan, RKHunter Scan, Lynis Scan, SymLink Scan
– Monit: Advanced Server Monitoring with email notifications and service restart and actions
– Resellers Panel
– cPanel Migration tools
At Nexus Bytes, we always strive to offer the best value to our Family Members. Offering you a professional, fully featured control panel such as CWPpro at no extra cost to you is our latest effort to give you the best hosting experience that we can offer.
Thank you for being a member of the Family :). Keep talking to us. We promise that we will listen, and if we can deliver, we WILL deliver it.