TERMS OF SERVICE
In exchange for the fees you pay in advance, we will host your website on one or more of our servers, so long as you abide by the terms and conditions that are set out on this page, and in any other agreements that relate to the services, we may provide to you. We will provide the services according to the specifications listed for the hosting package you select during the signup process. For clarity, on this page, the term “services” refers to the web hosting and other services that we will provide to you and if you are an Affiliate, the services we provide to you in connection with that program. The term “Nexus Bytes LLC” or “us” or “we” refers to Nexus Bytes LLC.
PERMISSION TO HOST YOUR CONTENT
For us to host your website, it is necessary for you to upload your content to our servers. When you do this uploading, you are creating one or more copies of your content on our system. By purchasing hosting services from us, you acknowledge that these copies are being made, and give us the permission (a license) to maintain these copies and make them available to users of the Internet. You are solely responsible for providing all of the content and other data that make up your website. Please note that even though you upload a copy of your content to our servers, you must always retain a back-up copy of your content, databases and other web-files, as in effect from time to time, so you can reload them in the event of any technical issues, such as server problems, technical or system-related issues, loss of that content from our servers, etc.
When you place an order for our services, your personal information, including your credit card information, is transmitted via the use of Secure Socket Layer technology, the industry standard for encrypting sensitive information. We take your privacy very seriously, and as such, will not sell your personal information to third-party (other than a company that may purchase Nexus Bytes LLC), and will take reasonable steps to keep it from being disclosed to any third party.
We will make every attempt to retain weekly backups for our shared & reseller hosting services. Currently, we do not backup our UNMANAGED VPS server product line. However, as with any data storage systems, backups can fail. We encourage you to perform your own backups on a periodic basis.
Because the Services permit Users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the User Web site, User shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the User Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the User Web site, including all back-ups.
- Nexus Bytes LLC shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site.
- User is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the User Web site and any and every User Content.
- Nexus Bytes LLC cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a back-up of a Web site will always be available. Users should always keep up-to-date copies of all such materials and content to a local computer and Nexus Bytes LLC strongly suggest that Users regularly make additional copies (on Flash Drives, tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of such files, content or materials.
Nexus Bytes LLC VPSs are unmanaged. Nexus Bytes LLC VPSs are designed for web hosts, advanced Linux administrators, and experienced webmasters. In order to successfully manage our VPSs, the client should be familiar with Linux operating systems, tools, and services. Nexus Bytes LLC provides basic tools needed to configure and maintain the client’s VPS. Nexus Bytes LLC will provide knowledgebase articles covering various topics which may offer insight into common questions regarding our VPSs. Nexus Bytes LLC also provides remote console access to our VPSs which gives the client a way to access his or her VPS even with a broken SSH configuration.
The client is responsible for managing his or her VPS. Nexus Bytes LLC staff is available for general support covering the areas below.Nexus Bytes LLC also works around the clock to ensure that our hardware and network is and up running as expected.
You may contact for support regarding the following reasons: Sales, Network access, Management Panel, Hardware Issue, Software, Scripts and Services offered by Nexus Bytes LLC, Technical issues that are beyond user access and General Inquiries
This list may not be exhaustive, but it represents the general idea of our unmanaged hosting. Anything that we do not install and configure for the client is the client’s responsibility and is not covered by our support. We will not install or configure additional packages on a VPS that are not present in our default OS templates unless stated otherwise (i.e Management service).
Please note: If you are using our Freee Shared or Reseller hosting packages, support is only provided via support forum and not email/helpdesk.
Please note that multiple replies to tickets will not ensure that you receive a faster response. We generally process tickets in the order in which they are received. We only offer support in English and require that it be used to communicate with our staff. We do not tolerate profanity or abusive language in any form of contact with us including, but not limited to, emails, our ticket system or any community forums. Such behavior will result in a warning, followed by suspension and/or termination if the warning is not heeded.
ACCEPTABLE USE/ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
Nexus Bytes LLC strives to maintain a high level of service, and a lot of customers depend on our high standards of quality. As such, we will not provide services to those that are using our services for:
- Uploading or linking to any content that violates another’s right of publicity or privacy.
- Hacking, this includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card “phishing” techniques are also prohibited.
- Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory;
- Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- Hosting large amounts of data not specifically tied (“linked”) to your hosting account. Nexus Bytes LLC encourages users looking for file storage/backup solutions to seek other services that specialize in this
- No Public Voice (Eg. TeampSpeak) Game Server(e.g Minecraft Server) on our VPS plan. Personal gamer servers are welcome. A detailed Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) can be found here.
All services provided by Nexus Bytes LLC may only be used for lawful purposes.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Nexus Bytes LLC from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please contact our Abuse Team with the information required to prove you as the rightful owner.
EXAMPLES OF UNACCEPTABLE MATERIAL ON ALL HOSTING SERVERS(VPS/Storage/SHARED/RESELLER) INCLUDE :
IRC Bots, TOR, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez/Torrents, affiliate servers, top sites, commercial audio streaming (more then one or two streams), Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Auto Surf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers, and Spam Scripts. Forums and or websites that distribute or link to Warez/Torrent content are prohibited.
Offering video and/or audio streaming or downloads, MP3 Files, Games, and shareware is also not permitted on any Nexus Bytes LLC shared hosting server(s). Streaming and offering downloadable content is acceptable on our VPS and dedicated servers as long "You" are the rightful copyright holder or have proper distribution rights
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted, with the exception of one 1 backup of the same account.
EXAMPLES OF UNACCEPTABLE MATERIAL ON VP/DEDICATED SERVERS INCLUDE:
Pirated Software / Warez/Torrents, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Auto Surf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts. Forums and or websites that distribute Warez/Torrent content are prohibited. Gameservers (e.g., Minecraft) are prohibited on our servers due to the level of CPU abuse we've seen originating from them. Services that utilize CPU idle time such as [email protected] are strictly forbidden.
Nexus Bytes LLC services, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Nexus Bytes LLC does not monitor or prescreen content that customers post on their websites. Further, Nexus Bytes LLC does not systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by User via the Service (the “User Content”). However, at our discretion from time to time, systems usage may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that use is authorized and in compliance with our terms and conditions and standards, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability and operational security. During usage monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of Nexus Bytes LLC system(s) constitutes consent to such system monitoring for these purposes.
However, any material that, in our judgment, could be considered unacceptable adult content, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 24 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services. All abuse issues must be dealt with via support ticket/email and will have a response within 24 hours.
If in doubt regarding the acceptability of your site or service, please email our Abuse department and we will be happy to assist you. Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita): Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Resellers: We will suspend the site in question and will notify you so you may terminate the account. Failure to comply with our terms and conditions or with any notice we send to you may result in the immediate termination of your account.
Direct customers: Failure to comply with our terms and conditions or with any notice we send to you may result in the immediate termination of your account and Your services will be suspended/terminated with or without notice.
Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When, if at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 644 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password. All files over 10MB must be linked from files within the same account and also publicly available through any domain name attached to your account. Large files (files over 10MB) should not take up more than 40% of the data on your shared hosting account.
ZERO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY
We take a zero-tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account suspended or terminated with or without notice. Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. Nexus Bytes LLC reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other components that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. Nexus Bytes LLC reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a cleanup fee. This cost of the cleanup fee is entirely at the discretion of Nexus Bytes LLC .
BANDWIDTH, DISK USAGE, EMAIL AND FTP ACCOUNTS AND OTHER UNLIMITED RESOURCES
Nexus Bytes LLC provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail, MySQL databases, and/or file-transfer-protocol (“FTP”) accounts, the amount of which is defined in Nexus Bytes LLC’s web pages describing the package of Services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, Nexus Bytes LLC may not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space, and other resources, and refer to that as “Unlimited”. In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Nexus Bytes LLC reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the User’s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by Nexus Bytes LLC for the Services purchased (the “Agreed Usage”) and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by Nexus Bytes LLC as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User’s active electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with Nexus Bytes LLC.
Shared Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail, and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion.
Nexus Bytes LLC may monitor User’s use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. Nexus Bytes LLC, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User’s utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage or normal usage by our typical shared hosting customer, resource usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User’s Web site, User Content, User’s electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User’s account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in Nexus Bytes LLC’s sole and absolute discretion.
Unlimited domains refer to subdomains, parked domains and add-on domains. In all cases (even those described as “unlimited”), the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Nexus Bytes LLC reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of unlimited subdomains, parked domains and add-on domains results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the number of domains included in the User’s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set Nexus Bytes LLC for the Services purchased (the “Agreed Usage”) and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by Nexus Bytes LLC as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and User’s active electronic mail services related solely to User’s web hosting account(s) with Nexus Bytes LLC.
If Nexus Bytes LLC takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, including use of bandwidth, disk usage, and other resources and will use such services and resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize:
- The Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization;
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, adult content, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law;
- The Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws;
- The Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message;
If Nexus Bytes LLC learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources or Agreed Usage, Nexus Bytes LLC may be obligated to or may in its discretion inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, User’s Web site, User Content and/or User’s electronic mail.
User is responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the Web site does not violate such requirements or exceed normal usage limits, Agreed Usage, or other limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. Nexus Bytes LLC will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but Nexus Bytes LLC does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. Nexus Bytes LLC reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account in the event that it exceeds any such allotment.
SHARED/RESELLER HOSTING RESOURCE USAGE
User may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, https, etc;
- Run P2P daemons;
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers;
- Run any software that automates communications on an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers;
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc without permission from Nexus Bytes LLC;
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 5 minutes
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("https://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php")
- While our shared services are suitable for the bulk of our customers, there comes a time for some websites when they are better suited for a larger plan, which allows for more dedicated CPU and memory resources. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue service to any customer with a website or other hosted data that takes up more than 10% of the server resources and/or 10% of the server’s CPU. This means that if your website is found to be utilizing more than 10% of the CPU and memory of the service, we reserve the right to take your site offline. If this becomes necessary, you can either upgrade your hosting package. Due to the severity of this, and our ability to act quickly to correct these situations to avoid server issues, we will do everything reasonably feasible to provide you with a warning prior to taking you site offline, but we accept no obligation to do so.
VPS HOSTING RESOURCE USAGE:
User may not :
- Abuse the fair share CPU policy. We are constantly monitoring our servers and we request you keep your server load below your Allocated CPU:LOAD ratio (I.e 2 core : load 2) to keep our servers stable for everyone. You can check your server load via SSH using the command "uptime" without quotations.
- Run P2P daemons
- Run any software that automates communications on an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network;
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our VPS servers;
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, Minecraft, battlefield1942, etc without permission from Nexus Bytes LLC;
CPU USAGE POLICY:
- FAIR SHARE:
- VPS-0.5G - VPS-2G:
- 20% Average Usage
- Up to 100% burst for 10 minutes, every 6 hours.
- VPS-3G to VPS-6G:
- 25% Average Usage
- Up to 100% burst for 15 minutes, every 6 hours.
- VPS-6G to VPS-12G:
- 35% Average Usage
- Up to 100% burst for 25 minutes, every 6 hours.
- VPS-0.5G - VPS-2G:
- Dedicated Core:
- 24/7 100% assigned vCPU usage.
- Resource pool will follow the same RAM to CPU ratio as the standard plans.
- Storage VPS:
- 20% Average Usage
- Up to 100% Burst for 15 minutes every 6 hours.
WHEN THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE :
We will attempt to provide the services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for as long as you have paid for them. Sometimes, however, for a number of reasons, the services may be unavailable to you. You must recognize and acknowledge that due to the nature of web hosting technology, occasional unavailability of the services cannot be avoided. Sometimes there are equipment malfunctions. At other times we undertake periodic maintenance procedures or repairs. Still other times, there are causes beyond our control like power failures, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network traffic, and other occurrences. We have not promised to provide you with uninterrupted service. We guarantee a 99.9% uptime. Our Service Level Agreement is available here
As we explain in this paragraph, we offer you a 48-hour Money-Back Guarantee only on all VPS & reseller hosting plans. Upon cancellation of your account, you may request a refund for the remainder (un-used portion) of your term, excluding any setup fees that were charged when you signed up, and excluding domain registration fees. (Even if you received your domain for free through one of our promotional plans).
To cancel your account, just log in to the account billing portal and navigate to Portal Home > Client Area > Services > Product Details then down the bottom of your screen click 'Request cancellation'. From then on you can select whether you want the cancellation to be effective immediately or at the end of the billing period.
Nexus Bytes LLC also reserves the right to cancel your account with 72 hours notice should an event occur in which proper evidence exists that a customer was exceptionally rude or vulgar in communications with our staff.
There is absolutely no refund for shared hosting service. You can always start from the free tier and upgrade as necessary.
If more than 3 days pass from the date on which any invoice for the hosting services is issued to you and we have not received payment in full, we will suspend your account and charge a 20% late fee, which means that your data, files and website will become in-active and cannot be accessed. If in the following 3 days you pay all amounts due, bringing your account up to date, we will take your account out of suspension and the data will be available again immediately. You must have an active method of payment upon your account reopening for your auto-renewal at all times, failure to do so can result in your account being suspended or canceled automatically.
If, however, 3 days pass from the date on which your account is suspended and you have not made payment in full, Nexus Bytes LLC shall have the right to delete all data you have uploaded to the servers. To summarize, if you get 6 days behind in making payments, your data will be deleted. You hereby acknowledge that this is Nexus Bytes LLC’s policy when it comes to data retention, and waive all rights in and to your data in these situations.
Invoices for renewals will be issued and charged up to 15 days in advance to ensure that we receive cleared funds for the continued hosting service and domain renewal.
Nexus Bytes LLC is unable to process orders placed using virtual/pre-paid/gift cards as we are unable to accurately verify them. In such cases, it is advised that you pay through a PayPal account if you have no other valid credit card to make the payment from.
Your service is set to renew automatically. If you chose not to renew, please submit proper cancelation request from the client area. Cancellation requests for each active services, must be submitted at least 7 days before the due date.
We reserve the right to close your entire account and terminate all active services, after 7 days of your account being past due.
Please find the cancelation process here : How to submit cancellation request?
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY CHANGE
Due to our evolving business, and the changing nature of the web hosting industry, these terms of service may change. We will post the changes here and also update active users via the proper form of communications, and your continued use of the service means you accept the changes we have made.
DMCA COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INFORMATION
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have adopted a policy to suspend or terminate the accounts of website owners found to be in violation of copyright. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who maybe repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent (identified below) the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If Nexus Bytes LLC is sued or threatened with a lawsuit from a third party because of something you do with the services, or as an affiliate, you agree to pick up the tab if Nexus Bytes LLC is found liable or pays to settle the dispute. In legal terms, this is called “indemnification”. Not only do you agree to reimburse Nexus Bytes LLC for what it pays to satisfy a judgment or settle a case, you also agree to pay Nexus Bytes LLC‘s reasonable attorney’s fees and all other costs Nexus Bytes LLC incurs in defending itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You may have noticed that up to this point these terms of service have been kind of easy to read and understand. But our lawyers tell us that this section, dealing in the disclaimer of warranties, has to retain its legalese style. Sorry about that. Nexus Bytes LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Nexus Bytes LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Nexus Bytes LLC DOES NOT WARRANT, NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF, ANY OF THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which event that foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Here is another section that has to retain its legalese. Simply stated, what this section is saying is that if something goes wrong, Nexus Bytes LLC cannot be held liable for it. IN NO EVENT SHALL Nexus Bytes LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT OR GOODWILL, FOR ANY MATTER, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS INCORPORATED AGREEMENTS AND POLICIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, YOUR LOSS OF DATA OR FILES OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Nexus Bytes LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states may not allow such a broad exclusion or limitation on liability for damages as contained in these terms of services. In those states, our liability is limited to the full extent permitted by law. You agree that in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by you for a 3-month period for the services in dispute purchased from us, or, in the event of liability of Nexus Bytes LLC due to your enrollment in the affiliate program.
GOVERNING LAW AND CHOICE OF FORM
The laws of the United States, the State of NewYork will govern this Agreement, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Middletown, Connecticut.
By using Nexus Bytes LLC services you agree to the above terms of service as in effect from time to time.