You can install NextCloud using the the TurnkeyLinux - Next Cloud iso, that is available within your control panel and following the custom iso installation instruction posted here :
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Nextcloud Server:
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Usage details & Logging in for Administration :
No default passwords: For security reasons there are no default passwords. All passwords are set at system initialization time.
Ignore SSL browser warning: browsers don't like self-signed SSL certificates, but this is the only kind that can be generated automatically. If you have a domain configured, then via Confconsole Advanced menu, you can generate free Let's Encypt SSL/TLS certificates.
Web - point your browser at either:
- http://22.214.171.1249/ - not encrypted so no browser warning
- https://126.96.36.1999/ - encrypted with self-signed SSL certificate
Note: some appliances auto direct http to https.
Username for adminer:
Login as username adminer
Username for nextcloud:
Login as username admin
Username for database administration:
- Adminer; login as MySQL username adminer:
https://188.8.131.529:12322/ - Adminer database management web app
- MySQL command line tool; log in as root (no password required):
$ mysql --user root
Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.
Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.
Username for OS system administration:
Login as root
- Point your browser to:
- Login with SSH client:
ssh [email protected]
* Replace 184.108.40.2069 with a valid IP or hostname.