If your windows installation is not showing the right amount of disk size, please follow the instruction below :
- Log in to your Windows instance using Remote Desktop
- Run - diskmgmt.msc and press Enter. The Disk Management utility opens.
- Right-click on the partition that you want to extend, and choose "Extend Volume" to continue.
- Set and add more size to your target partition and click "Next" to continue. Generally, you specify the maximum available space
- Click "Finish" to complete the process.