For your convinience, We accept the following methods of payments :
- Debit/Credit Card
- Ali Pay
- WeChat Pay
- OXXO Mexico
- Boleto Brazil
- India NetBanking
- Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service, simply request a refund. We offer a 48 hour guarantee with no question asked. If you are not satisfied, inform us within 48 hours of service set up and your payment for the hosting services will be returned. There is absolutely no refund for shared hosting service. You can always start from the free tier and upgrade as necessary. Please find the complete refund policy here
Unfortunately, no. The only refund we offer is our standard 48 hours refund policy. If you are looking to upgrade your service, we can pro-rate the changes. There will not be any credit for downgrading either.
We know how important your project is. Unstable server and system downtime should be least of your concerns and this is exactly why, we guarantee 99.9% Network and Hardware uptime backed by our Service Level Agreement.
Yes. Please open a ticket. Loweing billing cycle is only supported as long as there are no promotional credit or resource bonuses tied to it. If you need couple of days to pay your bill, due to unforseen circumstances please open a ticket. We are here for you.
While we can not predict the future, we firmly believe that customer should pay exactly what they have signed up for! To protect our customers from any kind of price increase, every plan/promo is guaranteed to remain the same for at least 2 years or the Maximum Duration of the existing service period (whatever the highest), unless stated otherwise in the product/promo description. In the event of a price increase, you, our customer, will be notified at least 30 days before the end of your billing cycle.
For your convinience, we offer the following upgrade options :
- Mid cycle upgrade: You can upgrade any plans to the next plan, in the middle of a billing cycle. You will only pay the the price difference for the remaining days within the billing cycle. This is the default option, available within client area. You may also add additional resrouces to your server, following the same method.
To upgrade service: Log into My Management Panel > Navigate to the active service, that you would like to upgrade to > Click on upgrade product > Chose the plan you want to upgrade to.
To upgrade addons/resources: Log into My Management Panel > Navigate to the active service, that you would like to upgrade /add more resource to > Click on Upgrade/Downgrade options -> Chose your options. - Renewal upgrade option : If you want to scheudle plan/feature upgrade to be effective from the day your service renews, please open a sales ticket. We will get you sorted within no time!
For your convinience, we offer the following downgrade options :
- Mid cycle downgrades: You can downgrade any plans to a lower plan, in the middle of a billing cycle. To downgrade, please open a ticket.
To downgrade addons/resources: Log into My Management Panel > Navigate to the active service, that you would like to upgrade /add more resource to > Click on Upgrade/Downgrade options > Chose your options.
- Renewal downgrade option: If you want to scheudle plan/feature upgrade to be effective from the day your service renews, please open a sales ticket. We will get you sorted within no time!
- There will be no pro-rated credit for service or plan downgrades.
- For VPS, if your downgrade includes storage downgrades, your server will need to reinstalled completely.
- By downgrading, you forfit any promotional discount that was associated to your existing service.